Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Big P-Day Plans

No I'm not on a mission. It's a vacation, remember?
I hated that comment in 2014, and it still echoes through my memory, still hate it. FUN FACT: We can't find the Jamaica Kingston Mission on LDS.org. - never have. So the joke was are you really going on a mission?

Happy Fathers day to dad BTW

Yeah, thanks for all the advice, but I think I'm old enough to know how to manage things myself, okay?...

Just kidding that's awful. Yeah I'm trying to take everything into perspective. I've seriously debated a double major in music and business. I heard BYU has a commercial music program that covers both, but, I haven't looked into anything yet, so no rush for me. I just want to start working. I have a real list of like, 30 ideas that I want to run with, it will really take shape when I get off the plane in less than a month D':

I'm going to come home and interview a bunch of people and ask them for advice and probably pay for their dinner so they like me and tell me their secrets. I wanna be comfortable, I don't want my wife to need to work, but I wouldn't stop her if she wanted to. I could survive in a one room apartment now for all I care. I just need a mattress and an outlet, and maybe a microwave. That sounds perfect to me! I've probably slept a dozen times on a bare tile floor without a fan here in Jamaica, and I've really just come to appreciate anything I can have. It's kinda fun.

But yeah, I don't know, I just want to be busy. You'll learn more as things unfold. I'm definitely sticking with music though, that's a must!

Yeah Elder Jarvis sings. He's pretty cool. He's a million times better than I am honestly. The sisters are driving us. It went from a little performance in Mandeville, to a half mission wide event in Spanish Town, so that's kinda cool. It's probably the biggest P-day activity in our mission history. But i can't really support that. Yeah, Sister Brown requested it I think? Not sure. It's a secret so he (Pres.Brown) doesn't know yet. Sister Smith, Fawson, and Elder Jarvis and I are singing Come Thou Fount. And Elder Jarvis and I are singing Rock of Ages. Should be not awful, hopefully.

I have a couple pictures to send but I'm short on time. It's not because I hate you, but because I want you to grow!!!
Just kidding\

But yeah, hope things are good. Things are great here! Sav is tough, and awesome. I explained it last week, but I swear everybody we teach receives a spiritual witness our message is true, but then can never come to church, so nobody progresses....

Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment