Monday, April 11, 2016

Time in Kingston May Be Winding Down and Little Bro Got His Mission Call

Don't have long today. Elder Anderson and I organized a zone P-day thing up to Hollywell Blue Mountain to hike and stuff. Went way longer than we thought, but it was good. I think we're the first ever zone leaders to charter a bus and get 20 odd missionaries up a mountain. Did studies up there and then hiked around. Way fun! Glad we did it. It was freezing cold though. I was shivering the whole time. Probably like, 20 degrees or something.

My week was good though. Just missionary work. Lots of meetings, and driving to Portland to do baptismal interviews. It's all in my journal. You'll see it someday. I'll email pics in the future I think maybe.

Lots of miracles though! Teaching families! Lots of families!

I'm alive, and well.

I'll let you know by next Monday what my transfer call will be. I think I'm leaving unfortunately, which is really too bad. I'm just really worried I'm going to leave this area without a teaching pool, because we haven't proselyted much at all the past couple weeks and our area kinda started to wilt. We spent all weekend trying to fix it, and I think we made good progress. Being a missionary is awesome. It's so hard, but it's so rewarding. Every day is a different adventure.

The video was great! I'm going to email him next week when I have more time to talk about it. Super cool! So crazy. I guess the count down surprise is if I have to extend!! But we'll see.



If anyone tells Jordan that England is hard, I want him to remember that his brother said, "That's blasphemous and dumb".  Doctrine and Covenants 11:3 clearly states that the field is white, and it's ready for harvest. I'm going to email him some documents to study later. I'm getting upset just thinking about all the people that will say that to him............ "England's gonna be hard." "Won't baptize much there" Loads of garbage..... And he's going to hear it a lot. If he believes it, he'll hate his mission. If he doesn't believe it, then no matter what happens, he's going to come back a giant, baptisms or not. 'Cause that's faith. I think I need to step away from the computer for a second... I'm guilty of that though to some extent on my mission. Thank goodness for repentance.

Tell everyone I love 'em.

Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment