Monday, March 21, 2016

Relentless Blessings





So yeah... I just decided I'll make an edited version of my missionary journal to appeal to the average reader, and I'll just tell you everything then. Week was good though. Probably the most tired I've ever been on my mission. Just a lot of praying and working. Sometimes I dream about doing missionary work, and I wake up exhausted and I just don't even know how I survive some days.
But with that said, Kingston has been more rewarding than any other area, and it's definitely the area that I've suffered the most in. Funny how the greater we learn to suffer, the greater joy we're able to feel, because that's how I feel every night. I'm praying for an extra 2 hours in the day so we can do all the things we need.
Everyone's doing great, lots of good stuff going on.

Should have 4 more baptisms this week. The Lord is blessing us relentlessly. It's very joyous and stressful.

Yeah I got the box, thanks so much!

Anyway, yeah, not much to report. Lots of good stuff. Just trying to survive, in the best way possible of course!

Can't think of much else to say.

Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment