Monday, December 7, 2015

Rough Weeks Happen

Hello!

Some weeks are rough. This week was rough. Went from 7 on date for baptism to 0. Had 5 commit to church, none came. However, we're going to work through it. We're going to find more people that are prepared and ready for this gospel. A guy I taught in MoBay was just baptized! That's WAY exciting! It's about time. So great! But it's just tough right now. I still love it! I really do. Maybe there's more we can do, I'm not sure.

Went on a trade off to Portmore this week, that was AWESOME! I love Portmore. Being back was so cool, and we had a really good day too. Brought back lots of great memories of ridiculous sun shine and mosquitoes. That was great.

Short report, I'm trying to catch up on old emails to family and stuff, this whole 1 hour email thing is really destroying my communication with everybody. But it's not a bad thing, I find I'm more focused. I waste less time on Monday. I do like it. I'm going to try to write some letters or something.

Christmas devotional was great. We missed parts because of bad Internet reception, but what I saw was good.

But cool, hope things are still going well! Sounds like lots is going on. We'll probably be Skyping from a members house Christmas morning. What time would work best?

Love
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment