Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Busy and Good

I don't have very long this morning because we're going to Negril again, thanks for all the pictures! Looks like a lot of fun without me... I'm really just jealous that you got to see a Wombat... (Mamadeb is in Australia for a couple of weeks)

Was it Sister Garrett's blog? (I found pictures of him on another mission blog)

But trade off was good, I love Sav. Great members, great people, and great Elders. Always lots of joy. It's about an hour drive, so not too bad. Elder Lafayette is getting pretty good with driving. He drives like a Jamaican, so we don't die, but I can't text while he drives. I have to know what's going on... Last Preparation Day we just couldn't find a place to email so we had to go to the church, and by then it was pretty late and we hadn't shopped or cleaned or nothing. Yup transfer calls are this week, I'm pretty sure I'm staying. President pretty much said I'm staying. But I don't know, things change up a lot. I'd love to go and resplit Negril, but I don't think that's what God wants me to do. Whatever. I really don't care where I go. I'll work just as hard anyway.

But yeah, it's been a good week, nothing crazy. Forgot my camera cord, but I didn't take any pictures anyway. I always forget. Too busy teaching or whatever. but yeah, it'll be a good week. We're going to Port Antonio for a trade off, that's a 4 hour drive. We have a huge zone.

Met a lady who told me she was the servant of the archangel Michael, that was hilarious.

Hope the week's good! Have fun and stuff

Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment