Monday, July 6, 2015

Lots of Driving and Errands This Week

Mamadeb was so tired Sunday night that she went for a nap and didn't wake up to write her weekly email. So Monday morning started in panic and a late email.........Best. Mom. Ever.

Nooo worries. I think it would be a funny story to tell the Elders that not even my own mom wrote me. my email count every week has been pretty low the past little while. Which is good I guess. It's just more and more obvious that I'm like, half way through my mission. in 10 days that'll be a true statement, which is weird. I've been gone a year. Kind of a weird though. Whatever.

Sounds like the week was good. Trek was fun, I remember that. It was a weird experience for me, because I like, recognized the spirit and stuff. I remember that. I have a few very specific memories that I've consciously tried to remember because they are like my testimony fail-safe. Whenever I felt like questioning the gospel. I had 2 or 3 events in my life that I couldn't deny I felt something. Trek was one of those.

Monday, we ran errands and what not from 5:30 AM to 5:30 PM, taught 2 lessons that night. Tuesday, spent the whole morning driving Elder Fowkes to Trainers meeting and then helping the Sav elders move houses. We were supposed to be back in our area by 2. We got home at 9:00... Wednesday was transfers, that was expected. Got up at 5:00, got home at 10:00. So much driving. Thursday, we needed to get a washing machine for the Sav house, we were supposed to get it at noon. we got it at 7:00, got home at 10:00. Then on Friday we got to proselyte a little, Saturday we got a full day and Sunday was normal too. I love being a zone leader because of the capacity it allows me to serve other missionaries, but I miss doing missionary work.

Needless to say though it's been a good week. My butt hurts from driving. But it's a good week. I didn't think I'd ever say I'm sick and tired of air conditioning though.

This week should be back to normal, hopefully, we'll see. Other wise, this past week was just what I explained. Not much else to report.


Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment