Saturday, October 18, 2014

Too Busy to Write......

Hey, I'm good. 

We're having a multi-zone basketball tournament in Kingston today so I only have like, 5 minutes to email. But I'm healthy, Gunye is still kinda bothering me, but I think as of today it's on the down hill. We'll see I guess. But I'm good. Love you all. I'll send a good email next week I guess! I'm about to get creamed in street ball by a bunch of missionaries I've never met. 


Didn't have time to read any of the emails but I looked at the Hawaii pictures and it looks nice. Tell Jordan I like his pants in the pic, tell Jackson I like his hat and cast, and tell Jared I like his shorts. I can't remember the last time I saw Jared in shorts and a t shirt. I see he still has the hoodie though! 


Tell everyone I miss them and stuff. Jamaica is good, it's cooling down, I don't need to wear sun screen every day which is nice. 


We had an investigator at church for the first time this transfer and she brought her grand daughter, and they both enjoyed it. I'll have more to say about it next week. Also my scripture reference from last week, I meant John 21:17 I think, not 25.


Cool
Miss you all!

Love,
Elder Zeck

This is the photo I sent

No comments:

Post a Comment