Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Short Letter/Slow Week/ Chikungunya :C

I told him I loved his tie idea from last week's letter) Yeah I thought the tie idea was good. We'll see. And that's really too bad about Robin Williams. I don't think I'll get over that. Genie is dead! I have like, 15 razors left maybe? I've been using them for a long time. That's really good to hear about Jared though! What kinda toque? Beanies are American mom.. And yeah, I haven't spent any of it yet (some extra money), but I'm preparing to spend it soon. We've been meaning to go to Kingston to shop a bit but we haven't had the time the last few P days. No worries on the package, I'm just really looking forward to the bike kit. That'll be way useful.
Well this week was pretty boring and slow. Everyone has Chikungunya, so we haven't been able to teach much. We taught like, 6 lessons the whole week, which was a huge bummer. Most of our days end up us biking around trying to find people and visiting members. We're preparing people for general conference. I've never been so excited for general conference before, I think it's gonna be awesome! I get to sit in the church for two days straight, and I'm excited for some reason.

So as far as spiritual stuff this week, it was pretty slow. Nothing really happened. However, I learned how to play dominoes, and I may have dominated against a bunch of Jamaicans. Which I'm personally, really proud of. This week I also helped our landlady plant some palm trees outside. She said I can come back to see them in 22 years, and I can bring my wife and we can stay in her house. I think she's serious too... So that might be a thing.
That's about it, I don't have a lot of time today because the internet shop lady never showed up, so we had to find a different one, and we don't really want to be out very long today. But I hope all is well. I'm doing good. Hopefully this next week is better.

Love,
Elder Zeck

No comments:

Post a Comment